CDL Practice TestREMINDER! Add this site to your Favorites. Share website with your friends.
Customer Reviews 4.9/5 score for 116 reviews
2018 Hazardous Materials Endorsement (HME)
CDL Written Test - FREE Information
Haz Mat Endorsement (HME CDL . . . Written Test - Description - Requirements - Procedures - Fees - Training - FREE Info
CDL General Information
CDL Qualifications - Rules
2018 CDL Written Tests
2018 CDL Skills Tests
CDL Skills Training Options
Free CDL Manual (Handbook)
YOUR CDL MUST BE OBTAINED AND MAINTAINED
IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE
IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE
Choose your STATE OF RESIDENCE
for CDL Hazardous Materials . . .
You must obtain and maintain your CDL in your state of residence. This is normally the state where your regular driver's license was issued. If you plan on moving soon, you may want to choose your new state of residence.
Hazardous Materials CDL Written Test
This exam is taken by only those who will carry loads with Hazardous Materials requiring placarding; therefore requiring a Hazardous Materials Endorsement.
Access Official Federal CDL Hazardous Materials Info
Requirements and Process to obtain a Hazardous Materials Endorsement
- Provide proof of U.S. citizenship or appropriate immigration status.
- Complete the Security Threat Assessment Application.
- Get finger printed at an approved location.
- Pay the Federal security threat assessment fee.
- Pass the Haz Mat (Hazardous Materials) Endorsement written test.
- Upon paying final fees, the HazMat Endorsement will be added to your CDL.
- Intent of the Regulations
- Transporting Hazardous Materials
- Communication Rules
- Loading and Unloading
- Bulk Tanks
- Federal Driving and Parking Rules
- Dealing with Emergencies
- Appendix A - Table of HazMat Class Definitions
- Hazardous Materials Warning Labels and Placards
Typical number of questions on actual DMV Haz-Mat (Hazardous Materials) Endorsement Written Test:
- 30 Questions
Disqualifying Crimes - Hazardous Materials Endorsement
- Assault with intent to murder
- Kidnapping or hostage-taking
- Rape or aggravated sexual abuse
- Immigration violations
- RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) violations
- Unlawful possession, use, sale, distribution, or manufacture of an explosive device, firearm, or other weapon
- Distribution of, intent to distribute, possession, or importation of a controlled substance
- Dishonesty, fraud, or misrepresentation, including identity fraud
- Crimes involving a severe transportation security incident
- Improper transportation of a hazardous material
- Conspiracy or attempt to commit any of these crimes
- Any additional disqualifications that your state may impose in addition to the above Federal guidelines.
Are YOU ready to get YOUR CDL?
Prepare for YOUR CDL Tests NOW . . .
- Covers ALL Eight CDL written tests.
- Covers ALL Three CDL skills tests.
- 670 practice CDL test questions with actual answers.
- Access to CDL videos
- CDL study guide in both text and audio
- CDL study Quick Reviews
- Interactive online CDL Quizzes
- and Much more!
May your new CAREER be prosperous!!!